We always accept a puppy being returned without cause or refund. If an owner for any reason cannot keep the puppy or full grown dog we accept their return at no charge and for no refund.
We guarantee the health of all of our pups for one year providing the following steps have been taken:
1. The original owner of the puppy must contact us immediately if there is a major health concern arising from an inherent condition.
2. All pups must have an initial vet exam within 72 hours of purchase to ensure the good health of the pup.
3. Our vet will discuss the puppy’s condition with the owner’s vet. If necessary, the puppy will be placed under the care of our vet.
4. If a terminal or permanent disability condition is diagnosed, the puppy will be relinquished to our care and another puppy may be selected from the next available litter.
5. Owners must continue the recommended vaccine schedule or Titer testing. Proof of this must be provided for any puppy to be eligible for exchange. We always accept a puppy being returned without cause or explanation and for no refund.
6. To prevent contracting the fatal Parvovirus we insist that no pup be taken to a dog park or place where other dogs have been present until 12 weeks of age. This assumes that all Parvo shots have been completed. When visiting with other dog owners please ask them to sanitize their hands before petting your pup. Prevention is free, treatment is not.
7. We cannot insist that you feed your pup the way we do, but we recommend to the highest degree to give your pup an organic, human grade feed to prevent cancer. we feed “Bravo” frozen raw meat and veggie diet combined with Taste of the Wild kibble. Both available at Pet Express. Bravo is $20 for a 5lb roll and Taste of the Wild is about $45.00 for 40lb, but you will feed less than with regular feed.
Please use https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/ to choose a 4 or 5 star feed. There will be less poop, less smell, no bad breath, white teeth, a healthy coat, strong organs and a longer living dog. Nearly all cancer can be avoided with this diet and proper exercise.
WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS AFTER 72 HOURS
BUYERS AGREE THAT DISPUTES WILL BE SETTLED WITH A COURT APPOINTED MEDIATOR
Puppies are released to their new homes with current shots, worming and optionally micro-chipped for their protection. They can be enrolled in the AKC Reunite program for recovery if lost. Owner information can be provided to the AKC upon sale.